The Man Who Sold Parkdale

Organizations that can support you

Parkdale has a number of not-for-profit organizations in the neighbourhood that can offer legal advice, housing support and help to get organized to protect our homes and communities.

Here are a few to start:

Parkdale Community Legal Services (PCLS)

Take any paperwork you receive from your landlord to PCLS for legal advice and help getting organized with fellow tenants.
(416) 531-2411

Parkdale Neighbourhood Land Trust (PNLT)

Information about rooming houses in Parkdale, rooming house sales, options for community owned housing and support getting organized.

Parkdale Activity and Recreation Centre (PARC)

Social services, health advice and support connections to other organizations around Parkdale working on housing issues.
(416) 537-226

Federation of Metro Tenants Associations (FMTA)

Legal advice and support to form a tenants’ association, including a tenants’ right hotline.
(416) 921-9494 is not in any way associated with any of the organizations listed above.